If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Accelerates tissue repair and cell growth, and speeds wound healing
- Reduces fibrous tissue formation
- Reduces inflammation and reduces pain
- Increases circulation, and increases metabolic activity
- Improves nerve function
- Useful for treatment of arthritic joints, post surgery, for wound healing and treatment of lick granulomas.
- Laser can penetrate up to 6cm but can not penetrate through bone.
- Works similarly to Laser Therapy but with sound energy instead of light energy
- Relaxes tight or spasming muscles
- Assists with stretching muscles, ligaments, and tendons through heat therapy
- US head must come in direct contact with skin so area being treated must be shaved
Whirlpool with Electrostimulation (Estim)
- Warm water and jets increase circulation
- Used for total body pain relief treatment
- For management and symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain
- Helps with relaxation of muscle spasms
- Prevents or retards tissue/muscle atrophy.
- Increases local blood circulation.
- Helps with muscle reeducation
- Maintains or increases range of motion
Whole Body Vibrational Therapy (VibroGym)
- Propriceptive training method that slightly destablizes the user in a controlled way
- Forces the body to regain its balance, automatically causing muscular contraction
- Helps stimulate blood circulation, warm the muscles and support the body's recovery
Pulsed Signal Therapy (PST)
- Focuses on the cause of the symptoms, the breakdown of cartilage and joint tissue.
- (Pain and swelling can occur when cartilage wears due to arthritis, overuse, or injury.)
- Consists of pulsed signals, transmitted into the joint
- Promotes the repair of damaged cells
- Stimulates the normal repair and maintenance process
- Reproduces the biophysically correct signal and directs it to the joint, stimulating the existing cartilage to work more efficiently, thus accelerating the repair of the tissue in and around the joint.
- Helps with proprioception in neurologic cases
- Helps increase range of motion of the shoulders and elbows
- Helps strengthen the forelimbs and chest muscles
Underwater Treadmill (UWT)
- Used to exercise animals while reducing the stress on the joints
- Warm water helps increase circulation and loosens muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Different heights of the water change the amount of weight the pet carries andcan also change the gait
- of the animal and help with range of motion.
- ~With the water at about hip level the pet will be walking at about 1/3 it's normal body weight.
- By decreasing the water level you add weight and help to build up muscle.
- Useful for pets who have recently had orthopedic surgery, who have osteoarthritis, who are unable to
- carry their entire body weight on the limbs, or for weight loss.
- Forces the pet to walk at a controlled, steady speed in one direction without the distractions of the outdoors